ALLS

on Wednesday, June 22, 2011
From Laptop #2 at the Ateneo Learning Laboratory for the Sciences (ALLS), a little room in Faura where I spend most of my free time. Whether it's to surf or to research it's a lot of fun. 8D Right now I'm on said laptop, which is a big relief from having to lug my own laptop to school (since I commute a lot of the time and don't want to bring it along T^T). Hohohohoho.

Thesis stress has still yet to set in. But maybe when Gabby and Paul hand over their stuff, the gears will start turning. Maybe. I dunno. xP For now I think I should start looking for more references to beef up our thesis. If I can find any. @u@

What's fun here is that:
1. The place is airconditioned
2. There's free food - chocolates + hard candy = FTW
3. There's delivery service
4. There's a refrigerator
5. We get to hear stories from the teachers who usually come to work/pass the time and have lots and lots of laughs

That's a lot of positives I think. :D Yei~

0 comments:

Post a Comment