TypeRacer

on Thursday, June 14, 2012
This post will be relatively short, but nevertheless good fun.

So today's topic is concerning TypeRacer, an online application that allows you to practice and compete with other online users or your friends to test your typing speed. I've actually signed on here since my freshman year in college that fateful afternoon during CS21a class when we were racing against one another.

Today in the office, several of my officemates were playing it and Nikka - who I had introduced the site to during my OJT days - practically endorsed me to try it. Surprisingly the results afterwards were astonishing, even for me. My average speed moved to 100wpm, which was just literally minutes ago in the vicinity of the 80's.

So yeah! 8D Wheeeeeeeee~



If you wanna give it a go: http://play.typeracer.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment