Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger

on Saturday, March 19, 2011
I just finished watching the 49 episodes of Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger!

It's funny how I'm treading backward and forward along the Sentai Series that began with Shinkenger. So yeah, I really got interested watching the Versus movie of Go-Onger VS Gekiranger, and more so when I found out that two Tenimyu actors were playing awesome roles in the sentai series!

The lead role, Kandou Jyan, Geki Red, was played by Seigaku 2nd Cast's Oishi Shuuichiro, Suzuki Hiroki, and the antagonist-turned supporting character Kurojishi Rio was played by Seigaku 2nd Cast's Inui Sadaharu, Araki Hirofumi.

At this point they've helped me believe in the sentai series and I do plan on watching the rest of them if I can. Right now I'm in the process of collecting the episodes of Boukenger and Magiranger alongside the developing Gokaier series ongoing!!

^_________^ Sentai series rock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment