Last Class Day

on Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday was a stressful day. But it was a nice one too. This was one of the reasons I made the effort to come to school for my first class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (except for when I had to miss class for important reasons such as bereavement or sickness). It was a moment of goodbyes, but also one of good memories. I may not have had the opportunity to come to know all of my classmates in my Theology 131 class very well, but under Sir Herman Rochester for a semester was probably one of my best choices. I learned a lot, though it didn't really reflect much on the test results but I don't think that matters much.

I enjoy doing things like this. Class pictures never fail to leave a smile on your face for whatever reason. ^____^

Monday's the schedule of our final exam, and I while that may officially be the end of our time together, it was a good run. Thank you for everything. ^___^ I'm happy to have met new friends, and I'm happy to have learned more about myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment