Meet My Twin

on Monday, August 8, 2011
So this is old news, but it took a picture on my phone to bring this up another time. The best thing to do is show you what I'm blabbering on about.


So what are we looking at? Well, this is just me and Matsushita Yuya, a Japanese male artist I've been fawning over for some time ever since I saw him on the first Kuroshitsuji Musical. Some of you may notice some resemblance. And that is exactly what I'm blogging about tonight. One of my blockmates swiped my phone and spotted Yuya's picture as my wallpaper and asked me if it was me. And I said no, explaining that it was someone else and she commented that he looked like me. And then proceeded to pass it around to the group of whoever was in the lab at the time. 

The verdict: Yes. It's confirmed. I have my twin. xD

2 comments:

Kai said...

This blog needs a like button

Akira said...

Hear hear! xD

Post a Comment