An Overall Good Day

on Thursday, August 25, 2011
So today was a rather pleasant day, minus the overcast grey skies and light rains that greeted me exactly when I was walking around going places. Today was a day I took Kai out to lunch at Teriyaki Boy then dessert at Cerealicious; one of the few dates we have where I actually offered to pay for all things edible. Not that I minded since I was itching to get things back on track after the few misunderstandings we've had over the past few days. Plus she looked gorgeous so I ain't complaining. x)

What I would complain on was the service during lunch. It's almost quite nostalgic really that whenever bad service befalls me when I'm out with Kai, my temper is as quick to burn as my dad's whenever an order was forgotten or it was just plain wrong. Then again, that's the trouble when your server doesn't write the damn order down on paper. First it was assumed we were having it for take-out, then one of our sushi orders was wrong (Futo Maki instead of Tekka Maki). Since Kai's aware of my short temper I told her to deal with the servers so I wouldn't blow my top. But ugh. Jeez.

Then Cerealicious. Sweet, yummy, good. As simple as that. You can never have enough good cereal with snow milk like that.

And then afterwards, we parted ways and I made my way back to school with plenty of time to spare for my 3pm class. While waiting outside my classroom, I noticed that the lights were off, which was strange considering I recalled that there was supposed to be a class prior to mine. Peeking inside, I saw some things on the table and wondered if it was my teacher's (I'd later find out that said teacher was actually sleeping in there xD).

Anyway, while waiting, I finally got a text message from the ADSA concerning the parking violation appeal I had submitted some two weeks ago since I apparently parked in a reserved parking slot. Luckily, it was approved! But I was warned that should I ever get another parking violation I'd have to pay the fine. No biggie. Knowing what caused my initial downfall I'm sure not to make a repeat of it anymore so life was good. ~u~

0 comments:

Post a Comment