Christmas Break!

on Saturday, December 17, 2011
So today was the first official day of Christmas break!!!

These next two weeks will be devoted to parties and Christmas celebrations, but of course it didn't come cheap. Two days ago I finished the draft for our thesis paper, making sure that it's done well before Friday so I can use Thursday to relax. Of course, that meant that I had myself an early celebration by going out on a date with Kai that afternoon!

So last Thursday she and I went to Eastwood to have lunch and watch a movie. We originally wanted to watch Tintin, but they weren't showing it in their cinemas so we settled for watching Immortals instead. Admittedly, I was so tired from the night before that I nodded off during the dialogues, but I was perked awake by the fight scenes. Hehe. Lots of gory blood and epic fight sequences, and hot guys to boot. Hahahaha!

Tomorrow the family will be holding an exchange gift tomorrow night in lieu of the annual Christmas Eve celebration since we'll be going to Boracay for the holidays. I happily have my gift wrapped and ready to be given. ^o^/

On Tuesday I'll be meeting with my blockmates to have a Christmas block party. Surprisingly enough, the boys were the one who did the planning this time around, which was in itself a surprise. Let's see what happens out of it. Hahaha.

For this break I've got some things I need to do: write a PCSC paper with my thesis-partner, read some books for Philo class, and prepare for Theo midterms and Game Design LT. So much for a break. But then again, that's what cramming is for! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment