Early Morning Drives

on Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Today was the second time this year that I've made a long drive. The first was during this time when I brought my Mom to the airport. This early morning I brought Dad to his office that was practically the same area. Because it was early (some 4 in the morning) he was the one who drove to the place, and told me the needed route to take (which was only one unfamiliar turn before everything else became familiar from previous experience) to get home.

Got back home at around 5:10 since my class was (again) at 11:30, so there was plenty of time to spare (since I plan to nap after I move the car). Reason for subjecting myself to waking up early to bring Dad? To have his car available for use while he's gone until Saturday evening. Hoo-hum.

Anyway, will probably snooze once Mom and my brother are ready to leave and I've moved the car out of their way since I'm blocking their way.

Here's to a sleepless night ahead of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment