Driving Adventures

on Friday, September 9, 2011
So today was a less-than-ordinary day.

Mom was flying out to Dubai again for work-related business and Dad wasn't going to be back until after lunch. And since my class wasn't until 11:30 - which in this case would be the only one who'd benefit - my dad asked me if I could drive Mom to the airport. Her flight was at 10:30, but of course she needed to be at the airport by around 8.

While I wouldn't exactly complain since I actually paid attention going to and from the airport during several other occasions, the experience is always different as a passenger and as a driver in my case so yeah. But a quick look at the map gave me the directions I needed to head back from the aiport since the route going would be covered by coaching from Mom.

So yeah, today, I woke up when I usually would for my Tuesday-Thursday schedule to bring Mom. Surprisingly, even with the traffic, we got there by 8 and I got here to school at around 9.

And today is mine and Kai's 34th monthsary!!! ^o^/

0 comments:

Post a Comment