Eventful Days

on Saturday, September 17, 2011
So first was usual Saturday morning class. Woke up at 7, snoozed until 8, showered and drove off to class, thankful that Katipunan was not as crowded with the downtime of the ongoing Ateneo College Entrance Test or ACET. Got to school and parked by 8:40, in time for my 9am class that only lasted until about 11 in the morning so we could avoid traffic piling up with the rush of cars coming to and from Ateneo.

Since my parents were coming in later tonight I essentially had the rest of the afternoon to myself and decided to visit Kai again, who's sporting an aching sprain to her ankle. Spent the afternoon there until I went back home around 5:30 to wait for the parents to come back so the family can go out for a late dinner, which was at around 9pm. Mom had come back from Dubai and it could serve as an actual celebration for Dad's birthday last Wednesday~

We ended up eating at Red Kimono in Techno Hub. Ah, how rice makes you full. ~u~

Anyway, with every trip there's always some souvenirs, and here were mine~ Clockwise starting from top right I got a hat, a pack of KitKat Pop Choc, a blue Terner watch and a shirt. :D



 Thanks mom!!! 8DD I shall happily nom the KitKat. ~u~

0 comments:

Post a Comment