Lunch Trips

on Wednesday, September 14, 2011
So today is my dad's birthday! He went out on a flight today and won't be back until tonight, so yeah.

I went to school later than usual, so the usual premise of ordering from the school cafeteria was thrown out the window since I got to school by 11 (when delivery starts) and TC wasn't answering my text. So we just decided to eat out again!

In attendance this time around was just us three: me, TC and Keem. We decided to eat at Sinangag Station, a neat place located at the FBR Arcade building right beside Wakuwaku. There were a lot of interesting choices of '-silog' meals at affordable prices, so happy day~

EDIT: Pictures of Kim and TC~ :D



After I had Baconsilog, I shuffled over to Kuya Joma, owner of WakuWaku, and I spotted him putting a bundle of original Kuroshitsuji manga volumes 1-5!!!! So doing some quick thinking about what I need to save up for and such, I asked him to reserve them for me for purchasing next week. Can't wait!!!

Oh, and afterwards, we stopped by Dairy Queen so I could get myself a Blizzard and avail of the free 12oz-16oz upsize. Mmm Choco KitKat. ~u~

0 comments:

Post a Comment