Return of the Nyan

on Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Good morning! (・∀・)

After my new haircut I'm back to having my nyan hat back on just because. ヾ(▼ヘ▼;)


Above is my morning look on a typical Tuesday, in my usual spot in the new ALLS venue. Today's a sorta special day 'cause it's my godfather Uncle Pat's birthday today! He's my Sirius Black so to speak since he lives in the US so I only get to see him when we go visit or on rarer occasions, he comes home to visit. So hooray~

Not much to talk about save for announcing a new fanfic I'm composing as per requested by a good friend of mine. They want me to make a Tenipuri Momoshiro x Echizen Valentine's Day themed fanfic, and I took this morning to start it out. Hopefully I'll get it finished in the coming days. (o^-')b

Finally, later this afternoon after my 10:30 class and partaking in lunch, I'll be running over to WakuWaku to purchase those Kuroshitsuji manga I was talking about in some previous post. I can't wait to get my hands on them! Will post a picture with them later on when I get home. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment