Ailing Body

on Tuesday, September 6, 2011
So for the past few days I've realized how my body has been aching in more ways than one. The prominent problems I've had lately concern my right wrist - which complains when I push myself up, and now my left ring finger for reasons I don't even know. I'll try sleeping on it tonight and if things continue to cause problems I'll go and visit the school clinic to get it looked at.

Actually, my dad already offered to take me to the clinic to have it checked since I came down to dinner with said finger taped to my middle finger just to keep it from bending since that's when I feel a sorta pain that I can't really describe all too well.

Now that I think about it, most of my joints seem to complain of pain every so often. I wonder if I should go see a doctor and get a check-up about all this. Ah well. We'll see where it takes us. For now I'll head to bed since it's past midnight and I have class in a few hours. Orz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment