Lunches and Coloring

on Thursday, September 22, 2011
So just a little entry about today. After the longest time, Kai and I got to go out for lunch today! We decided to try out the Set for 2 over at Pizza Hut, and Kai was doubly surprised when I complained about her hogging the Caesar salad. YES I EAT SALAD NOW GO FIGURE. xD

Anyway, after that we went to meet with her mom to go and get her costume made for the upcoming UP AME we plan to attend. I'm still on the hunt for a blond wig if I plan to cosplay a character from the same anime as the one she plans to do - which will be classified until further notice - or just pull out one of my other costumes (most likely Kyouya. Right now I'm bending towards the latter idea since I miss the blazer. xD

And then of course there's my accomplishment of the day! I finished coloring a new manga page today that I wanted to share with you all from Shin Tenipuri Volume 2, Chapter 11, Page 1:


0 comments:

Post a Comment