Welcome 2012!

on Thursday, January 5, 2012
NOW! Welcome 2012~~

So since I woke up ever so early for reasons I don't understand myself, I decided to update my blog to kick off the New Year with some sense of good standing. Hopefully by the end of February I'll be scott-free with school burdens and expecting to march during graduation towards the end of March (and so the pun arises xD). TWO MORE MONTHS OF SLAVING TO THE ACADEME!

Well, I can't say it's a total wreck to have to do that. After all, my entire college life has been met with its highs and lows (which isn't to say my life outside school has been peachy). From the fun to be had in first year with a class production of Rent, to the epicness of a rocking Jap 1 summer class, the failures of a bogus and unfair treatment History class, met with the triumphs of placing second in the Futsal competition, coupled with the breezy time of Electronics in second year, to the audacity and stress of juggling the so-called terror professor of Philosophy and less-than-engaging Rizal class in third year, to thesis and final stresses of fourth year before graduation.

Yup, any and all causalities met along the way have been given the treatment of kings; ironed out and left behind as a trail of remembrance. Now we remember what is and what will be. In this case, there's the happy thoughts of doing a FUN thesis instead of one that drags you down. I think that's the point of it all, really.The fact that thesis has been a fun excursion up until now is thankfully because the topic at hand (a game, in essence), makes the journey to making it and developing it to more fruition is worthwhile.

And so the best trick is to make the MOST of what's to come, despite the stress the other subjects bring. Of course, this is me thinking not so much of the midterms for a CS subject I should be panicking about that are to commence tomorrow evening (maybe I'll worry about that this afternoon or tomorrow with the rest?), or any other deadlines or what's to come in the following 7 weeks of academic life that remains.

Here's knocking on wood that I don't do anything regretful for the next 2 months and give what efforts I can expend to better my chances of getting that last push to get the passing marks for all 19 units' worth of this semester to be eligible for graduation on time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment