Artemis Fowl Collection

on Monday, September 17, 2012
Last weekend, convinced Kai to help me sort out my bookshelves and take down some old Encyclopedias from my youth that was taking up the space. Primarily, I wanted to do this so that I could rearrange some of my shelves to contain my absolute favorite books and as a display space for my growing figuring/toy collection. For now, this short entry is just a feature on a completed set of books I recently championed last Friday when I bought books 2 and 3 of the series to complete it! So right there in the middle of the picture below, you see all 8 books of the series, coupled with some other interesting titles~

1. Artemis Fowl
2. Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident
3. Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code
4. Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception
5. Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony
6. Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox
7. Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex
8. Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian


Once I've finished reading my Fifty Shades trilogy, I'll most likely get to work on Frozen Heat by October when I get my copy before re-reading the series~ :D But for the meantime, I'll try coaxing my girlfriend to finally read it because she's missed out on everything.

Birthday greetings~
September 13: Tenimyu Season 1 Hyoutei A cast's Ootori Choutarou, Seto Yuusuke
September 15: Tenimyu Season 1 Fudomine cast's 2nd Tachibana Kippei, Kitadai Takashi
September 16: Team Batista's Narumi Ryo, Miyagawa Daisuke
September 17 (today): Tenimyu Season 1 Seigaku 1st cast's Inui Sadaharu, Aoyama Sotai and Hyoutei B cast's Mukahi Gakuto, Fukuyama Seiji

0 comments:

Post a Comment