Gokai Change!

on Friday, September 7, 2012
Gokai Change!

DISCLAIMER: Do forgive me for the lack of posts for the past few weeks. After I came back from our US trip it was straight back to work so I've got a backlog of topics to talk about. But worry not, I assure you they'll be fun and varied. 

It's not a secret that I enjoy Sentai Series; heck, I watch the recent ones fervently! Gokaiger is one of those uberly awesome part of the Sentai series that is fun to watch and doubly awesome to try and collect its merchandise. One such merchandise is the Mobirates and the subsequent flurry of Ranger Keys it can accommodate.

While I would very much enjoy having the actual Gokaiger Mobirates on hand, it was a bit heavy on the wallet (priced at Php4000+), so I settled with the Legend Mobirates instead, which was at about Php1600+.

The first time I peeled it away from its packaging, I was expecting it to be big and bulky, just like the show. Sure enough, it was exactly that. Of course, it varies from the Gokaiger Mobirates by a long shot (though aesthetic-wise it was just a contrast of silver and gold features) in terms of the sounds you can come up. There are quite a few codes you can get out of this bad baby, to which I'm entertained by.

As you've probably already gathered from previous posts, I already had a pack of Ranger Keys (the first 3 of the Go-Busters) without much purpose besides playing around with it. But with this purchase, things became more interesting, and the fuel to collecting more Ranger Keys was more of a fun collecting hobby that I wanted to ignite.
   

Aside from that, I've also purchased two new sets: Gekiranger and Dekaranger. I'm aiming to get the second set of the Go-Busters Ranger keys before continuing my hunt. Oh, and with the Mobirates was a free Ranger key of AkaRed (find the lonely guy in the middle of all the sets)! You can find my current set of Ranger keys below~


The latest to the collection was something my sister's boyfriend Kiks gave me (obviously just after I took that picture)! I believe it was from a gashapon egg since it needed some assembling, but it was a new Ranger Key. Kai and i weren't sure what it was - a low moment for us Gokaiger fanatics I know - so I slotted it into the Mobirates and found out it was Sun Vulcan. Hello VulEagle!


My next intended grab of the Ranger Keys is to complete the Go-Buster set. Beet Buster, and Stag Buster/J Ranger keys are already out in the market. Fingers crossed I get them okay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment