Bench

on Sunday, April 21, 2013
After several trips to the department store to purchase a good number of jeans, I still find myself with a great deficiency of them in my closet. Sometimes they get misplaced in other closets, or sometimes they may even be gone as far as I'm concerned. But it's that time again when a Sunday afternoon of 40 degrees Celsius calls for a trip to the mall to leech on airconditioning and get new jeans.

For quite a while, my mom and I have been supporters of Jag for all the comfort, but I decided to go a different route this time around and browse at HerBench instead. Now, there are probably two reasons why I wanted to try it out: 1) Adam Levine is a model for Bench and 2) my girlfriend owns a pair. So I thought, "What the heck?"

To my sweet surprise, the price of their jeans were easier on the eyes than the other brands, so it helped with coaxing my mom to try some as well. So with my two pairs of jeans purchased for a good price of roughly Php900 each, I came away happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment