My New Lappy

on Sunday, May 5, 2013
My first post using my new laptop! After the whole escapade of my desktop laptop Tony dying, I was already on the hunt for a new one. Owing to the need to help with the capabilities of my return to the coding scene (no, not professionally, just as a hobby surprisingly enough), I began scavenging around for a powerful laptop from a reliable brand.

After browsing several electronic and PC-related shops, and even the Best Buy websites, I finally decided on one. Another factor that came into my decision was geared more on how much I can pay in a span of around one to two years.

If I've learned anything about the value of a good laptop, is looking at the reviews and seeing if it's cheaper abroad. Luckily enough, my dad was due for a San Francisco flight a few weeks back so I took the chance and asked him to get it for me.

And so, lo and behold, my new laptop! My new Acer Aspire M5-481PT-6644 Ultrabook!





Here's the specs:


  • Intel Core-i5 processor
  • 6GB RAM
  • 500GB HDD
  • Windows 8 65-bit OS
  • Touch screen

0 comments:

Post a Comment