Mother's Day 2013

on Sunday, May 12, 2013
This weekend, my mother and siblings flew off with the rest of the Monsods for Bali, Indonesia for a short vacation. I chose not to go so I could utilize my vacation leaves fully for our upcoming family vacation to Canada to visit our relatives in Winnipeg. Because of that, Dad and I are home alone during Mother's Day weekend. 

So to commemorate the day, I decided to do a little celebration of my own! Here's a picture of my Mom and I in the Philadelphia train station, waiting for the Amtrak to head to Washington during our August 2012 trip to the US.


And since I was in the area, I also took the liberty of paying a visit to my grandparents at Loyola Memorial Park. While the gesture isn't that spectacular, I'm glad I was able to get some roses for grandma despite the dreary weather conditions of rainfall in the area. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment