Layovers

on Saturday, June 15, 2013
So here I am in Toronto Pearson with my sister. We had an early morning flight from Winnipeg that arrived at around 11 in the morning, and a scheduled flight home to Manila later this evening at 10 in the evening. So in the meantime, we're being hermits somewhere or another to help time move a bit faster for the 11 hour layover period.

I've been delaying any posts of the latter parts of our family vacation here in Canada mostly because I was trying to make the most of the limited time to spend with the family and relatives. While my parents and brother will be spending another extra week in Canada, it's back to regular programming for me and my sister, having to go back to work.

Hopefully I can use this time to catch up on backlogged posts, while it's still somewhat fresh in my mind, but as I have a few other activities to carry out, fingers crossed at least the time spent becomes productive.

I'll leave it here for now, but you're sure to expect more free-flowing posts about my trip in the coming days if not hours. See you soon Manila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment