Snape's Wand

on Sunday, December 15, 2013
It's been quite some time since I've come across shops selling Harry Potter Wands. The first time I believe was when I was on one of my family trips abroad (San Francisco I believe) when I stumbled across some wands on sale at Barnes and Noble. The flame re-ignited itself when they were encountered again while Kai and I were browsing GreatToysOnline's Annapolis branch, which was selling for around P2000 or thereabouts.

Yesterday, my mom and my sister picked me up after I stayed the night with Kai at the hospital before she was discharged, and we headed straight to TriNoma. While I was taking my time walking around, I decided to drop by the stall for The Perfect White Shirt, and to my surprise, I saw them selling wands! I doubled back after passing by National Book Store and Fully Booked and inquired. They were selling them for P500! I literally looked through all their products since the wands were all different, and searched the net to try and find the reference codes. For the longest time, I've wanted Severus Snape's wand, so you would believe me inner Potterhead squealing when I found a box that had that exact reference number! I bought it without a second thought.

An early Christmas gift to myself, because wands are so cool and I've always dreamed of owning my own. :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment