Kamen Rider Gaim

on Tuesday, June 3, 2014
The current ongoing Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider Gaim, is comprised of multiple riders, which seems to be playing out fairly well for themselves thus far. While I haven't been following the past few series faithfully (though I made sure to watch Fourze in its entirety and followed most of Wizard save for the last episodes), this is one I made sure to keep updated on, and that's not just because of familiar actors (Kubota Yuki, Aoki Tsunemori and Kobayashi Yutaka are Tenimyu actors).

Part of the reason why I decided to see this through (I even watched my backlogged episodes to catch up before I got left in the dust by the series) was primarily just because of the concept. I know this isn't the first time there were multiple riders for the series, but their play on it was interesting, and add to the fact that you have a diverse cast with different personalities and ideals make it even richer.

I look forward to how this story ends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment