New iPod Nano 7th Gen

on Thursday, November 27, 2014
One of the longest standing gadgets I've had that saw the evolution of my phones was my trusty iPod Nano 4th Gen that I've had with me since 2009. It's 8GB memory gave me quite the restriction, and over time it was coming to a point when I had dropped it too many times to count that the cells on the screen were starting to die out. But if it still played my music, there wouldn't really be much to complain about.

But one of the few upgrades I had this year was to put him to rest. Ever since last year, it had been on my wishlist but I never really found the time to nag someone about it. But three months ago, Kai had finally convinced me to get something for myself. A new iPod.

"The least you could do is upgrade the poor thing."

Kai and I were strolling around SM Annex over at the North Edsa branch canvassing for phones, but as the day wore on, it was becoming a tad bit depressing that things were just really out of price ranges for the time being. I was almost going to get a new external hard drive for myself before Kai finally coaxed me to consider getting a new iPod.

We passed by the Power Mac Center and found one! Since I needed some flexible terms along with other things I needed to pay for, I decided to pay in installments instead.



And with double the memory that my previous iPod had, I'm not complaining!

0 comments:

Post a Comment