Sports

on Friday, December 11, 2009
This semester, I decided to finish the school year by staying with the tennis club, while still taking my final PE course of futsal. Like the past two semesters, I didn't want to be exempted from taking my regular PE classes because they were fun to do and a great place for stress relief.

Thinking back, I think I'm lucky to have been able to take up the four PE classes I wanted to take when I first browsed the offered classes in my freshman year: tennis, basketball, badminton and soccer (futsal).

Of course, engaging myself in sports is something of a choice because I want it to be my form of exercise, so I try my hardest to improve my skills for each sport, building up my stamina, endurance and determination while I'm at it.

Consequently though, I end up physically and mentally tired which would explain the naps long and short I often take the night I get home or the day after when I'm home early. ^___^;; Like today. I had futsal yesterday and took a 3-4 hour nap when I got home today. My legs still hurt, though, so walking (and not to mention running) was a burden. o(><)o

Hopefully my muscles will heal while I sleep tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment