Trinkets from Eastwood

on Sunday, January 23, 2011
イーストウッドから装身具。(いいすとうっどからそうしんぐ) Īsutouddo kara sōshingu. trans. Trinkets from Eastwood.

So today was another get-together for dinner at Eastwood City! Originally, the plan was that the 6 siblings (aka Mom and her siblings) were to go and have dinner together and then meet with us cousins for dessert after. But since plans are never full-proof some of us tagged along for eventual dinner at Italianni's! Yei for Italian food!


This is my Uncle Joey and my crazy nephew Tristan. It's the first time since Uncle Joey came back from Canada after migrating back in August 2008, but it's great to know that Tristan still remembers his 'Grumpy' Joey.


What was interesting at Eastwood was this little fountain water show that reminded me so much of Bellagio back in Las Vegas. 



Since Uncle Joey, whose family relocated to Canada some 3 years ago, was going to be leaving the next day, my cousin Dabz and I accompanied him to look for a shirt to bring back to his son Jostin, the third half of the group. After much walking we went all the way to the old mall where I stopped by 2Rats and subconsciously went looking for a copy of Aquarian Age (アクエリアンエイジ)and to my surprise, they finally have one in stock!!!!!!! キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!!


You cannot believe my giddiness.

Well anyway, after that we stumbled upon a little shop called Tees "R" Us that pressed stickers onto shirts, which was pretty cool. Browsing around for a while we finally decided that this was the place to get a shirt for Jostin! And in the spirit of giving, Uncle Joey let me and Dabz pick out ones for ourselves as well! Thanks Uncle Joe!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment