Chocolate Raisins

on Wednesday, January 5, 2011
チョコレートレーズン。(ちょこれえとれえずん)Chokorētorēzun. trans. Chocolate Raisins.

Finally, my Navi Planner is brought to full use now that it's the year 2011. I must say I found this appealing than collecting Starbucks stickers like I've been doing since 2007. It's a fresh start indeed!

What's more, my dad came home from the States today and brought home a few things for me. :D

The first is a new battery for my laptop. My second HP battery died after a few minutes but I think it's still good for some use. I'll have to confirm. But for the meantime, I'm on a new battery, and am currently draining it down to 0% to see how long it lasts. So far so good though. Starting at around 94% something about an hour back and the percentage is at 63%. Not bad! Looks like this will be good for about 2-3 hours. Hopefully I can keep the battery life like that for a long while.

But that is not the main point of my blog entry today! CHOCOLATE RAISINS~ Some two years ago I make a random post about it here just as I was starting out this blog (oh how time flies so fast), but I never got around to posting a picture. Well, now I have~ If I may say in the many years I've enjoyed this delicacy I've noticed how the container was modified.... to hold more raisins! xDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment