Milk Chocolate Raisins

on Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I don't recall when exactly I started taking interest in this fanciful delicacy, but needless to say, I guess I could admit that it's what I enjoy stuffing myself with whenever Dad brings home a big container of it from the US during his 5-day trips there. ^____^b

The particular chocolate raisins my dad purchases (The Kirkland brand) is in a container that has a net weight of 1.53kg (or 54 oz or 3.38 lbs), so you'll be sure to have a LOT of chocolate raisins inside. So you'd imagine me spending consecutive days popping a few into my mouth and expect to finish it in about a month or so's time.

And apparently I have a little history with it when I was little. I don't recall it, but my family (well, more particularly my sister) was so kind to remind me of this incident. Forgive me if my narration is a little bit off, so yeah. We were in Costco and the family was at the counter already paying for things. I was still little back then, and for some reason I grabbed hold of that container of raisins from the cart (I think) and was trying to open it. Strangely when I did, I dropped it and its contents (yes, those delicious raisins) spilled onto the floor. I think I burst out in tears at that and the store people there agreed to get us a new one to replace it. So there. Just something to share. xDD

**The only reason I wrote about this was because my dad just brought a container of said chocolate raisins home for me.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment