Birthday Celebration

on Tuesday, July 28, 2009
After spending a day away from school, I find myself just a little disoriented and in the lazy stage of things. Despite the bad weather (with varying strength of the winds and rainpour, of course), my overall day was still spent quite well. My Physics lab finished an hour early so I had time to run off to meet with Kai during her break and spend some time with her before I went off to KFC for lunch while she had class. We met up again after he class and spent the rest of the afternoon in Cello's.

I met up with my cousin Trina (who was teaching in the grade school department) before my dad and my sister picked us up from Cello's before we all headed to a certain McDonald's where my nephew would be celebrating his party.

My 4 y/o nephew Tristan with his Transformers cake

This is a picture of Tristan with his cake; one of the gifts my cousin Troy got for him. My lil' nephew is a huge fan of Transformers and can brag about knowing and naming the different Autobots and Decepticons, but I think that would be something he would have inherited from his Daddy Travis, who himself is a fan of the franchise since he was a kid.

Tristan in his Optimus Prime costume

You just gotta love this little boy. So spontaneous and bright. I'm sure in the future, he'll have so much happy memories to look back on. To think that he was still a baby not so long ago... and through the years, he's already learned so many things. I mean, this lil' guy is spoiled, considering the numerous relatives he has (i.e. my cousins, aunts and uncles plus his mom's side of the family). He'll be great someday, though. I just know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment