Daily Chats

on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
This is something I look forward to day-by-day. While I don't have the complete luxury of being able to see my girlfriend as often as I want to, we make up for that by chatting with one another on a daily basis.

Accumulating hours to chat with one another, even if it's just exchanging endearing actions of affection or otherwise... The time spent in each other's company sometimes end up becoming times where the strangest things happen.

But you know, these same chats make things better altogether and just cause a dent once in a while. Unintentional or whatnot, I don't think it's completely unavoidable. Misunderstandings will rise to the occasion and cause some tempers to flare. But only for so long.

This is why I want to make the most of my chats with her... Because somehow... I want her to know that despite the hectic day that had just finished, all I want to look forward to is being able to spend my time with her... As LONG as I possibly can manage to. It's my favorite times of the day... And it always makes me bring even the smallest of smiles to my face amidst the most bitter days.

I love you, my dearest. So, so, so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment