Driver's License

on Friday, July 31, 2009
This time around, I made it a point that I woke up earlier this morning so that I could go and get my non-professional driver's license with my father. I woke up at about 6:30 and was ready to go by 7. The airconditioning of my dad's car, however, was being uncooperative so he tried to fix it but to no avail. Seeing the time, we headed off without the luxury of the aircon to the LTO along East Ave.

After getting the drug test and medical check-up done across the street, we headed to apply and anticipated a long wait ahead. After filling up my application form, I submitted it when my name was called, then went to the lecture room to start reviewing. It's kinda funny because I had to go back and forth from the lecture room just to have my picture and signature taken, then pay for the application fee before finally entering the examination room.

I'm quite amazed with the process that it was quicker than I anticipated. Even my father told me that things were better now and all that. I managed to get a 35/40 (^_____^)b for my written exam and just had to wait for the actual driving test to take place. There was a test track in that particular branch, but because of the number of applicants, they only had time to have us drive around the track once and we're done. I paid a second time at the cashier for the license fee and at around 11:40 in the morning, got my license before my father and I finally headed home in time for lunch.

Sooo, there's my little adventure at the LTO today. ^____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment