Real Time Driving

on Saturday, August 1, 2009
It was an awkward morning. Last night, I found out that my sister didn't have her usual Saturday class because of the UPCAT. So basically I was the only one who needed to go to school. That kinda meant that I was eligible to bring a car. Of course, my parents being a little uneasy with the idea as it was technically my first time to drive alone, they wanted to make sure I was ready and all that.

At one point, my mother said that they'd accompany me, but eventually took it back, both of them finally trusting me to go on my own and just told me to be careful and all that. One couldn't blame them, really. ^___^;;

So I was off. I experienced some light traffic along the way, but all in all it was a nice experience to be driving on my own. The weather conditions didn't bother me at all since I practiced under it when I was in driving school. Parking was rather smooth as well.

I left the house at around 7:40 and to my surprise, got to school at 7:58. Not as much traffic as I expected. So that basically meant that I was an hour early for class that ended at around 11-ish. I had lunch at the cafeteria with a few of my classmates before killing some time in the usual open lab before heading back to the car, waiting for Kai's text.

I picked her up, much to the dismay of a freshman or two that were there at the lanai (yes, my girlfriend is quite popular) before we headed back home to spend the rest of the afternoon together. We experienced some 'heavy' traffic on the way back, but hey, that's where some tunes can take up the time (if Kai wasn't busy skipping through my 3000+ songs on my iPod to find a good song xD).

It was an interesting afternoon as usual. She managed to beat me in one game of Wii Bowling, which I think is quite an achievement for her. Though she has yet to beat her own best score. ^___^;; Wii Tennis is always a bundle of laughs. We kinda like injecting some Prince of Tennis moves and characters while playing to make it a little bit more entertaining for us both.

And since my parents didn't want me to take her home yet, we settled for calling a taxi for her. I guess there'll be next time. But hey, my first real time driving was a huge success.

^_________________________^v

2 comments:

Amaya said...

I'm proud of you! :DDD

Though I don't drive much ^_^;

Akira said...

^_______^b

Domo~

Post a Comment