Tezuka's Brand of Mizuno

on Tuesday, August 18, 2009
The rubber shoes I've been using these past five years that my godfather bought for me in the States back in 2004 has finally caved in, so I say good-bye to my PE shoes for my entire high school life and first year of college (well, just put it away in my little shoe cabinet, but don't expect me to be wearing it again).

So I finally got my mother to buy me a new pair of rubber shoes last Sunday. After hearing Mass, the family went to eat out to kinda celebrate my mother's return from India. We ended up eating at Tempura, a Japanese restaurant that newly opened in TriNoma. Afterwards, my mother and I went shopping for my shoes. I pulled her towards the Mizuno store to look at the shoes there, but my mom commented at how expensive they were before we moved onto the next store: Badminton Hub.

For people who know, I'm quite the fan of Prince of Tennis, and Mizuno happens to be Tezuka Kunimitsu's favorite brand. In the second store we entered, however, a pair of Mizuno shoes caught my eye with an affordable price so we asked for my size to try it out. Quite satisfied with the fit, my mother purchased it along with a replacement grip I wanted for my badminton racket.

Leaving the store a bit after that, she went back to the Mizuno store to see if the price was the same for the same type of shoes, and indeed it was. ^____________^;;

Well, bottom line is: I have new shoes. 8DD All that's left is to find a Mizuno tennis racket and my Tezuka Kunimitsu cosplay kit will be complete~

0 comments:

Post a Comment