What's for Lunch?

on Wednesday, August 5, 2009
So we have a wide array of food choices in our school cafeteria. Two floors, with the different food stalls bordering the numerous tables where most anybody can sit down and eat. For me and my blockmates, we usually spend our lunch time eating up on the second floor. Since my freshman year, that's been our practice.

It's actually quite funny how buying the same thing one too many times because it's just 1) delicious and 2) affordable makes the vendors recognize you and already know what you want. That's actually the case with me in two particular stalls in school; particularly in Chillers and Sumo Boyz, which coincidentally, are adjacent to one another.

Yesterday, Gie and I finished our lab early and went to have lunch. The time was still around 12:30 or so. We went upstairs to find the rest of our blockmates who had their lab after ours still there, which was a rare sight in itself. Sitting ourselves down with them, I decided to have my usual tonkatsu-ripe mango shake lunch combo that day, so went to buy.

My Pork Tonkatsu lunch from Sumo Boyz

When I set my food down on the table, I looked at it and found that the guy who added the sauce for my tonkatsu put it on my rice in a particular manner:


I love Sumo Boyz~ <3

1 comments:

Amaya said...

Somebody liiiiiikes you XD


This is something I can totally picture in a Japanese series 8D

Post a Comment