Past Week's Events

on Friday, August 14, 2009
This week has been a busy one. You notice I wasn't able to post at all since Sunday. Geh, this is just one of those 'hell weeks' school keeps chucking at us students. Piling the week up with long tests and the bunch. Not to mention CompSAt's Tambay Week. I'm absolutely beat. Thankfully next week is a lighter load. I guess I can try and talk about what's happened the past week to make up for the posts I owe this blog of mine. An update for myself and my readers, if you will.

For most of the week, I was able to bring a car to school. I would almost always be coming home late, so I was able to gain some experience night driving in the most familiar places. ^___^b

Monday, August 10:
Badminton was as it always was; fun and tiring. Academics-wise, there isn't much to talk about. The first day of Tambay Week in the org room was quite the interesting thing. If I recall, I played a game of Twister with a few friends, as well as a game of Clue. I had a shift from 3:30-5:00 before meeting with Kai for dinner.

Since we couldn't really celebrate properly for our 9th monthsary the day before, we decided to have an early dinner that evening in Katipunan (since my dad didn't want me going beyond Katipunan with the car yet). So we settled with Teriyaki Boy as was our custom. Yes, tempura and sushi is always the best way to celebrate.

Tuesday, August 11:
The second of our Physics Lab professors was taking over for the latter half of this semester, and we were further paired with another lab pair to form groups of four to do the next experiment. So my partner Gie and I joined forces with Izza and Joyce.

I had another shift for Tambay Week from 1:30-6:30, so I enjoyed myself once more with Twister and Clue with the people available. Of course, playing Twister had its consequences. (><)

Wednesday, August 12:
And lo and behold, my fatigue was diminished by the time of the matches for badminton that morning. I was literally out of breath halfway through the class when I normally had so much energy to spend. Oh well. Wednesday was AMC 124 (Math) second long test day.... consisting of 5 questions. CS 110 had a take-home seatwork. Java after how long. @__@

I didn't have a car with me that day, so I decided to meet up with Kai and go to Cello's for a doughnut before moving to McDonald's afterwards. We passed by National Book Store twice; the first was so I could get a form to replace my lost National Card, and for Kai to purchase some notebooks and pens before we parted ways and I commuted home.

Thursday, August 13:
Filipino Critical Quiz and Theology long test were scheduled on this day. Found time to meet with Kai during her lunch break, where we went to Chowking. Afterwards, I spent some time in the CompSAt room once again. I played a game of Clue with the people before rushing off to my Guidance routine interview before returning to the org room for the rest of my shift until 6:30. Clue is the best way to spend your time, really. Especially since the version that was provided was like an improved version of the original Hasbro game.

I attended the Tennis Club session and watched the people there play. My body was aching from badminton to let me play, but I stayed to update our IVP Cy on some matters before finally heading home.

Friday, August 14:
Today was the scheduled Physics 21 second long test. There were only about four-five problem solving questions in the test, so all the equations and conversions we scribbled down were practically useless. xD Oh well.

Being the last day of Tambay Week, Jim brought his Wii to the room, and Liban brought his projector. Of course, what better way to play than by playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It was a huge hit the way everybody was eager to have a turn. At one point, I had my turn playing and I never really switch my character and always use Pikachu. I paused the game, the screen zooming in on the current position of my character who was hanging onto a ledge. I didn't really understand it, but people started exclaiming how cute the position was and wanted to take pictures. So everybody was suddenly taking out their cameras and taking pictures. xDD

And from another angle...

After a game of Mahjong with the mini-set that was brought, I left early to come home.

-----

And that completes the report for the week. I'm tired for reasons I don't know why, so I'll most probably be sleeping early if I don't gain any strength from dinner in a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment