Afternoon Nap + TeniMyu

on Thursday, July 30, 2009
My urge to want to have an afternoon nap has sufficiently decreased these past few months. Probably only happens on the occasion, especially when I know I have some time on my hands to do it.

Yesterday, I did just that. Spending about 4 hours just snuggled up on my bed and letting my dreams overtake me to pass the time and catch up on some sleep. Sometimes I think I should do this more often, take a nap. Even just a few hours gets me to think of bizarre ideas it's verging on funny.

Maybe one of these days when I dream something interesting, I'll share it with you all. ^___^v

Just so you all know, I was completely random with this post because I up and realized earlier after my Theology class that: 'Hey, I actually took a nap yesterday after how many weeks!'.

Ain't that a swell thing to realize? ^___________^

In other news, I'm eagerly waiting for a chance to get a copy of Dream Live 6th and watch it. I've searched the net dozens of times to get good copies of previous TeniMyus from the first to the most recent (Treasure Match Shitenhouji)
. I'm also looking forward to the next two myus focusing on the final match of the original series of the manga; that is, the National Tournament Final between Seigaku and Rikkai.

Like the first Rikkai-featured myus (Absolute King Rikkai ~ First Service
, which focused on the doubles matches and Absolute King Rikkai ~ Second Service, which focused on the singles matches), the Final Match will again be split into two separate myus, with the 5th cast of Seigaku taking the stage, and a mix of old and new cast members of Rikkai reprising/taking the stage along with them.

It'll surely be something to look forward to. According my sources, I believe Ueshima-sensei (the director of the TeniMyu franchise) will also be adapting the new manga afterwards. I kinda hope that it's true, but I really would love to see the previous Seigaku cast members, as well as rival school cast members reprise their roles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i could take naps. Every time i take afternoon naps, i wake up with a "sumpong". My most refreshing naps took place in the place where my sisters go to tutor; then i go to a little room with a little couch and sleep to my heart's content.

i hate how college is depriving us of decent sleep.

-JV
lordsid.jynxedpanda.com

Akira said...

yes, college just has to be hectic, huh?

Post a Comment