Strange Phenomenon

on Thursday, July 23, 2009
L-R: Jason, Gabby and Dar

Occasionally, I would probably be posting some pictures because the contents of which have a bit of a story or idea that's just begging to be shared. Photojournalism, if you will. xD For a moment, I have to be asking myself if why I chose the major I did. ^__^;; Oh well.

Anywho, this picture is of three of my blockmates while we were waiting for our CS class yesterday afternoon. What got me and my other blockmates to laugh was their orientation. All three of them were leaning to the left (right in our perspective) for reasons beyond our understanding. xD But yeah, it was really cool to look at first-hand, hence a snapshot.

2 comments:

Lev said...

LOL naman. And I don't like the smirk on Jason's face =)) it looks.. weird

Akira said...

If memory serves, they were playing Worms. ^__^;;

Post a Comment