Catching Up

on Sunday, November 20, 2011
Lately for school there's the usual lectures, assigned readings and homeworks. Not surprisingly, I'm tossed back into the world of coding that I realize my logic is not as refined as I had made it towards the end of last year (then again, I've slowly stopped coding unless required, like for thesis). But needless to say, I've gotten back into the swing of Java for one of our classes, and C in another. To suit my needs, I've armed my little netbook (named Agri) with the necessary programs (Eclipse, Dev C++ and Visual C# Express Edition+XNA Game Studio to be specific). That way my programming becomes portable, and I can actually work on thesis with the little guy.

Speaking of thesis, I'm currently starting on the art assets for Stage 2 (3/4 stages), which should take less time to design and prepare for the game. Implementing it will take a bit more time considering inclusion of a timer and what not. So this should be an interesting development. Hopefully Jason and I can get things rolling.

In other news, Kai introduced me to a dating game catered to our tastes. The theme? Prince of Tennis. Not surprisingly, it makes us go 'kyaa' xD. Should be fun where this goes. At least it's an excuse to start playing with my DS again once in a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment