Playing on Accents

on Sunday, November 6, 2011
I wanted to talk about Puss in Boots. Kai and I went off to watch it some days ago and might I say, what an excessively cute, hilarious and sensational movie it was! You can't go wrong with cats, and adding Antonio Banderas voicing the rogue cat was just the cherry on top.

Now, with every movie and great actor, physical or voice over, it's a funny little habit of mine that I end up coming away with some sort of accent to do. Such was the case with Puss, but this has happened on more than one occasion. One such instance was Real Steel, where I came away with a nice Hugh Jackman accent that Kai was highly amused of.

But of course, there's always the showings of Hell's Kitchen, where I end up borrowing the accent of the infamous Gordon Ramsay with his British tone. It may not be up to par with actually sounding exactly like them, but close enough to make my girlfriend have a good laugh (or swoon) about. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment