Food and Chef Ramsay

on Thursday, October 27, 2011
Now, for these past few days during the semester break, I've definitely been spending more time browsing the internet and watching TV to catch up on stuff. Of particular interest to me was tuning in to regular screenings or replays of Hell's Kitchen 9 and Masterchef US 2 on Star World. Why?

Chef Gordon Ramsay.

I may not be a cook, but you've got to admire the man's blunt honesty. His professionalism and attitude towards people and food is admirable and infectious to say the least. xD 'Course, that doesn't include the swearing (at least to his magnitude verbally).

That of course got me interested to search through YouTube to watch segments from his TV show appearances, as well as his other shoes such as Kitchen Nightmares, which is absolutely bloody brilliant to watch! Now I'm finding myself in a fix and wanting to watch other shows and more of him and his attitude in and out of the kitchen. :D

Anyway, speaking of food, my sister came home with a plate of cupcakes today. Red velvet with cream cheese, she says, and the mini-cupcakes actually taste nice. :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment