Close to the End

on Saturday, October 8, 2011
I want to take this time updating you all on last few requirements for school. We're down to the last week, the finals week of my 1st semester of senior year, and I'm somehow not pressured as I should be. Considering that the stress comes in the latter four days of the week (Tuesday-Friday) with 2 exams, 2 orals and 1 defense, I suppose out of all that I can say that "at least I can sleep soundly knowing my thesis is on track".

Collectively, it may only hold 3 units out of my entire college life, but that might spell the difference between graduating on time or not. So to consider it just as important since it's a year-long process of research and development, a cumulative of what we learned and what we'll leave behind.

So here's to a good end to the semester!

0 comments:

Post a Comment