Happy Teacher's Day~

on Wednesday, October 5, 2011
So today is World Teacher's Day.

My academic upbringing, until now, has me meeting numerous individuals designated as teachers, allotting a lot of their time and effort to impart their knowledge onto us students. But something that's interesting is my little ability to be a different kind of teacher's pet.

Growing up from elementary through to college, I had a knack of befriending them outside the classroom. From frequent acknowledgments passing them by in school, to small talks about random topics, it's a real treat knowing that they're more than just teachers; they're people like us so getting to know them just a little bit more outside their facade as educators.

So here's to all the teachers who've touched my life. I'm grateful for all of you, helping me to become the kind of person I am today~

0 comments:

Post a Comment