Calm before the Storm

on Monday, October 10, 2011
This week being finals week, you'd expect me to be hectic about the upcoming exams and orals that come with it. Not surprisingly, I slack off until I need to get something done. Schedule for my finals are as thus:
  • Tuesday (11-Oct): History Final Exam (11:30am-1:30pm) ; Games Design Defense (2:00 - 2:25pm)
  • Wednesday (12-Oct): Theology Final Orals (2:30-2:40pm)
  • Thursday (13-Oct): Economics Final exams (7:30-9:00am) + optional assignment
  • Friday (14-Oct): Philosophy Final Orals (2:30-2:45pm)
So as you can probably see, I'm booked for the next few days, so my time of panic has already started to settle in during this time. Hopefully things turn out okay for me as this semester draws to a close.

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment