Fail Coffee

on Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Earlier today I was early for my 7:30 class; so early that I decided to get myself some coffee from vending machine, a rarity. I decided to get a Cafe Mocha since the description slayed me with a coffee + chocolate, no sugar somewhere in the mix. After I ascended three floors, settled myself down while waiting for the classrooms to be opened, I sipped on the substance, hoping that I'll keep me awake since I was sleep deprived from last night's series of events that ended up with me only getting roughly 1 1/2 hours of sleep.

Funnily enough, as soon as I finished my coffee  I slumped into a power nap.

NOT HELPFUL AT ALL.  =.=

Anyway, that aside, today I got to continue working on paper revisions for our thesis. I'm hoping to get them done before Friday so our adviser has time to read and make any suggestions before we submit it as a final requirement for the semester. It's fulfilling knowing we're on track with several of the non-Affective thesis groups in terms of getting everything in in time.

To cap off the day, I found out that I wasn't failing my enemy Philippine History; in fact, our professor even encouraged me that he I could get a B on the final exam if I put my best foot forward. Hope I don't let him down! After that, I accompanied Lev to help her learn how to put on and remove contact lenses since she acquired some two pairs from the Internet. It was funny watching Lev fumble with the soft lenses and constantly mutter how 'scary' the how prospect of sticking your finger into your eye was, but in the end she got it in and I think that's what's important!

Will be meeting with Kai tomorrow to spend the day to de-stress from the fast approaching Finals week. Last stretch and we're home free!


0 comments:

Post a Comment