Last Ride

on Saturday, October 22, 2011
Today was the release of our first semester grades. As you guessed, I'm already on semester break before resuming classes some two weeks from now. It would kind of explain the lackluster of postings to this blog since I was either lazy or busy spending time with Kai to make anything decent.

My QPI's going rather steady, being part of the average bunch of cats in the school sitting just under the 3.0 mark; my semester's QPI stands at 2.74, bringing my 4th year QPI to a 2.93 (3.88 for the summer), and my cumulative QPI to a 2.87 (reminder: 1 is the lowest and 4 is the highest on our grading scale). The minimum grade to be eligible for graduation is a 2.00, so I'm looking pretty good if I keep up the good work. ^o^/

So what exactly have Kai and I been doing lately? Well, hanging out basically, and spending time at a sports complex that my family's a member of, just to utilize the privileges. We ended up playing bowling, billiards and went swimming aside from feasting on the food, so it was a good run.

Oh, and we finally got our pictures back from the photoshoot we did last September! ^o^/ Pictures came out great! You can find the album of our pictures here. ^_____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment