Last Hurdle, Real Steel and Avengers

on Thursday, October 13, 2011
Thursday mid-morning and I'm back from my Economics Final Exam. I can admit that I don't know the fate of my grade until the very end, but I think I did alright. All that's left is for me to get through my Philosophy orals tomorrow afternoon and I'm home-free!

To celebrate the occasion and to psych myself up for the rest of the day, I came home to make myself some breakfast: my ever favorite Cheese Bread! ~u~


Now, because yesterday was the birthday of the epiceawesome Hugh Jackman, Kai and I decided to watch his latest movie Real Steel tomorrow to celebrate the sembreak! ^o^/ You can find the trailer below~


In other news and Marvel-related, the teaser trailer of The Avengers is out, and looking awesome! Out of this bunch I personally enjoy Iron Man, especially portrayed by the great Robert Downey Jr. This is sure to be part of my To-watch list this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment