Semi-Expected

on Saturday, November 26, 2011
My parents gave me an early Birthday/Christmas present that I've been asking for: an 8gb Apple iTouch!! When my sister was given hers, my parents asked me if I also wanted one. It took my some time before I finally agreed, so it wasn't a stretch to expect it coming after some time.

Funnily enough, I was swamped with writing my papers for Philosophy that my parents came home that fine Wednesday evening to have the case practically shoved in the back of my shirt. That being said, I actually already expected it, but when it did show up, it distracted me for a bit, but nevertheless was a motivation to get things done.

And now, some days later, I present to thee this entry and my new iTouch, Saeki! 8D (named after the epic actor who portrayed Eric Slingby in the second Kuroshitsuji Musical)

0 comments:

Post a Comment