Last Week of Bumming

on Monday, April 23, 2012
It's been a while since I've made a blog post. Call me lazy, but bumming around isn't exactly and equivalent to not doing anything. It's more of spending most of the day doing one thing and lazing around with everything else. Not long from now I'll have to take in the habit of waking up early 5 - or sometimes 6 - days a week to go out and do my work.

Well, that aside, last weekend was an interesting one, filled to the brim with two consecutive grad parties!

As you may have guessed I themed my party as Harry Potter, and I had the cake designed specifically for it. I have to say I was impressed with it! Shoppersville Bakeshop outdid themselves with following the picture I gave them! It was a chocolate cake, so it was well worth the money spent for it.

During this party I invited family and friends - mostly from my college days - for a night of laughs and company; a welcome invitation from the life of bumming around waiting for work to start or something for me and my blockmates. It was a sight to see them, after all~

0 comments:

Post a Comment