Work Around the Corner

on Thursday, April 12, 2012
So I just came from Makati about an hour and a half ago; back from a contract signing, sealing my fate with Anino Games for the next 32 months, approximately. Starting May 2! :D Here's fingers crossed that things sail smoothly in that span of time and regularization comes sooner than expected.

Anyway, I tried a new way home, as suggested by my dad just before he dropped me off at TriNoma to go to Makati. A P36 bus ride from Ayala to Fairview. The clincher was that it was just one ride compared to my usual MRT-Jeep route, plus it was air-conditioned! Who could say no to that really? xD

Of course, since I took the MRT rout going to Makati, I passed by SM Makati and more so the ever-familiar Toy Kingdom with the Gashapons. Deciding to try my luck, I ended up with a new one; Kamen Rider W's Trigger Magnum. Now it's just the Cyclone USB missing from the full set!

Hopefully next time I'll be lucky to get that one.
Fingers crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment