The Avengers

on Monday, April 30, 2012
The past few days have been anything but dull. Since my departure from the house to run some work-related errands that seemed to have been more practically spent in the company of my girlfriend Kai - both for the company and convenience - I have been in and out of a house to go to either the mall or elsewhere.

Last Wednesday, April 25, Kai and I went to get our NBI Clearance at Robinson's Metro East, just a trike ride away from her house. We were there somewhat expecting the long line but in the end it turned out to have been a long wait. Since the Clearance center only accommodated 500, they gave out numbers to everyone who was in line. Luckily, Kai and I got 399 and 400 respectively, so we managed to get to get the process done by the end of the day. The day was especially special because it was the opening day of The Avengers here in the Philippines, and being there in the mall as early as we were, who wouldn't line up to buy tickets?! So I treated Kai and myself to a 3D screening of the movie at 6pm. Well worth it!

After all was said and done, we had the privilege of watching it again yesterday with my relatives at Shangri-La Plaza Mall, care of our cousin's running team's premiere screening. Since my brother wasn't watching with us and Kai was already sleeping over, we invited her to come along to not waste the ticket.

Considering it was both our first time exploring that mall, we were more than amazed. But of course, not as amazed by our second viewing of the movie.

I finally took the opportunity to get a picture with the promotional board of my favorite actor & character of the bunch, Tony Stark/Iron Man played by the forever awesome Robert Downey Jr.!

Since we got an advanced screening from America, I won't give out any spoilers, but will say how it's worth every cent to GO AND WATCH THIS MOVIE! Looking forward to the sequels The Avengers 2 and Iron Man 3 in the future!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What time did you go to Metro East? :)

Post a Comment